National, C-Suite, and Corporate Services Growth Partner
Brian comes to us from small town Orfino, ID. He is a technical and driven individual. His clients have come to depend on him to provide top talent and they truly value his drive to helping people do what they love. When Brian isn’t collaborating with his clients in the office, you can find him out on the golf course in the summer, skiing in the winter, and traveling year-round.
- Four adjectives that describe you: Dependable, Technical, Driven, Collaborative
- What are you most passionate about?: Being involved in the Troon Country Club Scholarship Foundation and John Kayler Memorial golf tournament which supports college students and aspiring Class A golf professionals realize their dream of higher education.
- Why do you love what you do at Quest Groups?: Helping people stay on the forefront of technology where they not only do what they love but love what they do.
- What college did you attend? University of Idaho
- Where did you grow up? Orfino, ID
- 3 Things that you love personally: Golf, Skiing, & Traveling