Bryant C. Karnes
Bay Area C-Suite Growth Partner
With over a decade in sales, marketing, management, and entrepreneurship, Bryant brings vast experience in startups and Fortune 500 companies to his work at Quest Groups.
Known as “the guy who got struck by lightning”, Bryant enjoys his role as a part-time university professor and regionally-recognized karaoke performer. He’s an avid hiker and celebrates Kurt Russell’s entire catalog.
- Four adjectives that describe you: Inventive, Motivated, Honest, Witty
- Why do you love what you do at Quest Groups? I love making new connections and bringing people together.
- What college did you attend? University of Arkansas, B.A., Loyola Marymount, University, MFA, Boise State University, MBA
- What are you most passionate about? Spaghetti westerns, writing, singing the praises of the 1984 smash hit film Purple Rain
- 3 things you personally love: Hiking, movies, 80s music